04 May 2009

are you human?

this has sort of been my theme song today... i love the rhythms and the mystical tone of it, especially the last minute or so. it's been my friend in the ipod all day long.



i was expecting a crazy day when i woke up this morning. it kinda was, but not as crazy as i could've been, had all the things that were planned come true. lucky me they didn't. but still, i've been running from a meeting to the next, having just moments in-between to get other stuff done. and the rest of this week looks a bit the same... ugh... what a contrast to the relaxing life i had this weekend!

my mind is blank at this point... i'm so tired i can hardly recognize any verbal thoughts at all. i should just get to bed fast now. tomorrow i need to be at the shala really early if i am to have a decent practice. so, goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and now you're out - like a rainbow trout!

:-)

spring in NYC is lovely... funny that we are both writing again, although I just wrote a little. Perhaps later I shall write more.

I know about the crazy schedule - it's hectic, isn't it? But don't you feel awesome when it all gets accomplished?

happy dreams!