28 April 2009

homework

this is an experiment. i have given myself as 'homework' to do every day for the coming weeks that i'm going to blog for 15 minutes every day. i should've started this last week, but i've been putting it off... haven't been able to push myself to do it! part of the experiment is that i should just write and not edit myself (too much!) and not do any spell checking (which i just did!). i think i'll just have to look at it as a process cause i just wont be able to let go of that completely, not just yet anyway...

so, i hope these 15 minutes will be enough time to just dump what's on my mind at the moment. i'll have to accept that sometimes it wont be a masterpiece, well, most of the time it wont, he he...

oh, the mamas and the papas just came on my play list - california dreamin'... on such a winters day... next winter i should really try to go to california!

i caught a cold last week and haven't been practicing since last thursday. but today i was back on my mat :) was ok, stuffed nose but still able to breathe. only did up to janu sirsasana a. you don't want to overdo it on the first day, ha ha ha!

time's up! have a great day! CU tomorrow :)

3 comments:

mangotree said...

Hi Chitta,
good to see you blogging again. I'll be excited to follow you 15 minute posts. Hope you get over your cold soon!

Fatou

ashtanga en cevennes said...

yayayayayay!!!!! Chitta Vritti back again!

Love it.

I never blog anymore either. Maybe I could take it up again.

chitta vritti said...

my lovely faithful friends :)
Fatou, i promise to do my very best to keep up my experiment and you're much welcome to follow! maybe you'd even join me? and you too of course Joy, we could make this a joint venture?