24 March 2008

Clean



Easter Monday is a holiday in Sweden, so no work today! Although it’s been a looooong weekend, I’ve been putting of cleaning the house every day. Today I finally got around to do it. Especially the bathroom needed a good scrubbing. Look how nice it looks now :)

Over at the Squirrel Cage Laksmi has put up pictures of the beautiful curtain she finished for their bathroom. How very nice to have a WINDOW in your bathroom! I’ve always wished I had that. Hard to come by when you live in an apartment in the city, though… I created a fake window in my bathroom using these gorgeous, green glass mosaic tiles. I just LOVE glass mosaic!!! All in all I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out, the bathroom that is. Went through some bad shit with the contractors I hired to do the job, but that’s another story!

No practice today. Shala was closed due to the holiday and I was just too lazy to do some home practice. And I still have a bad cough and clogged sinus from the cold I caught last week. Neti just don’t seem to help this one… Anyway, tomorrow I’ll practice. I will.

No comments: