29 March 2008

This sucks!

Just realized I haven't had a decent practice since I started writing this blog :-( I've been feeling too crappy ever since my last attempt... Headache, stuffed nose and this damn cough keeping me awake at night. It's been more than a week now. I was starting to think a spell wouldn't be enough to get rid of this bug AND I've had total overload at work all week. I hate it when I'm not well and have too much at work to be able to relax and get well. All the same, feeling a little better today and I'll give practice a shot again tomorrow.

Got an e-mail from 'my' teacher Morning Star the other day telling me she's back. She went to Goa for a couple of weeks and I didn't know when I went to practice with her two weeks ago. She opened her own shala in the southern suburbs recently and it's a bit too far away for me to be going there regularly, so I don't see her as much as I used to. I'll go again tomorrow. I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!

Time to hit the sack. We switch to daylight saving tonight and I'll try to compensate for the hour we're loosing. Guess my diurnal rhythm will get screwed up for a week or so. I'm soooo fucking sensitive to these changes.

2 comments:

crankyhausfrau said...

feeling poorly stinks! i hope you are feeling better soon!

chitta vritti said...

that's sweet of you, thanx Cranky! the cold IS much better now, just all the other aches and pains to deal with now... and you know, I've heard that yoga is a work in progress, right?