26 March 2008

Cold

Believe it or not, there was a drop in the temperature during Easter and it has stayed below zero degrees (celsius of course ;-). It's also been snowing on and of for several days, and for the fist time this winter it's actually still some laying on the ground! I knew it would, eventually... it always does.


Went to practice last night after work. Didn't feel very well on my way to the shala, but like so many times before I knew that that would all go away once a hit the mat. Started of with the sun salutations and after the first five A:s I just remembered that yoga is supposed to feel good! This didn't... I even felt worse then before which has NEVER happened to me. Thought my head was going to explode! Did a few more and then decided, for the first time ever, to call it off. This is a whole new experience! I've never chickened out right after sun sals and I still feel a bit guilty about it. On the other hand I'm kinda pleased with myself for listening to my body :)

This effing cold bugs me though. It's the second one I catch in a month's time and I'm sick of it!!!! Can someone please put a spell on me and make this go away? TIA.

No comments: