24 April 2008

Talk about the weather


So, I spent Sunday afternoon with The Ed. We went to an exhibition downtown and then just walked around, got ice-cream and sat by the water talking. We passed through Kungsträdgården (Kings Garden) and saw the magnificent Japanese cherry blossom that I always seem to miss every year. But now we caught them, right on time!

The week uptil now has been the most fabulous week this spring - if we're talking about the weather! The sun is shining in the perfectly coeline blue sky and temperature raising a little more every day. Alas, I've had a shitload to do at work (and I thought things were looking up...?), so I can't really say I've had the time to be outside to enjoy it. Although it does make me happy! Somehow, things are a tiny bit easier to bear when the sun shines :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! I want to be there right now!

Everything is easier and nicer when the sun shines. I agree. It's shining here in NYC, and even though I'm stuck in my office, there's a brightness afoot...

chitta vritti said...

yes, yes! can't you teleport yourself here? ;-) it would've been lovely to show you this beauty for real! the way you describe Central Park makes me think you would love this city, lots of parks and water :)

it's still shining here and they say the weekend will be as beautiful, yay! hope NYC will be the same :)