30 April 2008

Did it!


Yup, I paid up! Means I'm going to be at the workshop. After Monday morning's practice I gathered - it's just to do it! My shala is closed Thursday until Monday because of tomorrow's holiday, but Morning Star will teach mysore at Mercury's shala on Friday and at her own on Sunday. Since I practiced this morning (yay again!) it's possible to make this a four-day week, which I think is pretty good considering all things?

Today's practice was stiff as hell! But felt good all the same. Still being cautious and not doing all of my practice - I'll ad asanas back in one bit at the time. That sweet feeling afterwards is slowly developing :) I'll get there.

Tonight is Walpurgis Night. Don't think I'll see any fires though... I usually enjoy this evening of welcoming the spring, listening to the singing and watching the fire while the sun slowly sets. But tonight, instead I'm going to see my niece!

No comments: