03 May 2008

I am...

I am: myself
I think: too much
I know: things will eventually turn out for the best
I want: to be happy
I have: so much to be thankful for
I wish: there were less work days of the week
I hate: when I procrastinate
I miss: my grandmother
I fear: not having love in my life
I feel: sad that my job is not as fulfilling as it used to be
I hear: the twitter of birds
I smell: l'eau d'issey
I crave: bacon and chocolate (not at the same time though!)
I search: for the people and experiences that make me feel good
I wonder: what will happen next
I regret: not much
I love: watching the stars
I ache: in my left shoulder
I care: for the people around me
I always: floss
I am not: jealous
I believe: there is always another side to things
I dance: to drum'n bass/jungle
I sing: to my niece
I cry: either of happiness or out of frustration and powerlessness
I don’t always: do the things I should
I fight: for what I believe in
I write: to improve
I win: when I'm not competing
I lose: if I play the lottery
I never: get to sleep early enough
I confuse: the ones who wants to categorize people
I listen: as well as I speak
I can usually be found: at work
I am scared: to fail
I need: to get things done
I am happy about: my niece

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is beautiful. Your niece is beautiful.

I love watching the stars as well, and I love when you go to different places around the world, how the sky changes.

Sometimes I am amazed at the beauty of our universe.

xo!

chitta vritti said...

hi Anna! yes, it's fascinating how the sky looks different in other places! not to mention the difference in a 'winter sky' and a 'summer ditto'. until just a few weeks ago i was able to see Orion from my balcony and now i can't anymore! i've heard that the sky is amazing in South Africa. must go there and see it for myself sometime.

beautiful universe indeed :)

Carl said...

I hear chocolate-covered bacon is quite tasty. People say everything is better with bacon.

chitta vritti said...

now that you had me think of it - might actually not be such a bad idea? bacon combined with something sweet is not as gross as it sounds. had dates rolled up in bacon once and that was yummy :)

everything IS better with bacon! i take it you're not a devotee?

crankyhausfrau said...

gorgeous niece!!!
and i have to say, thought, mmmmchocolatebacon!
and i believe too in the other side of things, and maybe many other sides.
thank you for writing this!

chitta vritti said...

thank YOU for dropping by :)

and yes, maybe many other sides!

chitta vritti said...

oh, and it turns out i'm not such a good photographer myself... blurry picture, but one can still see that she's adorable :)

eeyore said...

she is adorable. i love your blog:)

chitta vritti said...

and i love that you are here :) welcome Eeyore!