15 May 2008

Good Thursday

Shala was packed this morning when I came in. There were lots of familiar faces, which is always nice. Lea, Archangel (who went as I was still in sun sals, though), Rock'n Roll Boy was across from me and Strong Sparrow came right after me. Humming Finn had a little too much on his hands, but I was fine with that.

The room was perfectly tempered and humid. Although slow and a bit oompa loompa (as Annabella would call it?), the sounds of my own and the others breath created the amazing meditative ambiance that i really love. All in all, one of those days I'm happy I got to the mat, in spite of everything :)

I've spent the day working with a colleague, sitting in one of my favorite cafés. A good day - we accomplished a lot! We can get into those really great discussions that are inspiring, creative and fun! I'm so sad he will be on parental leave from July until at least February next year. Of course I'm happy for him to be able to stay home with his daughter - but how will I survive without him?

No comments: